Saturday, January 15, 2011

Marble Goby aka Soon Hock aka Ketutu

Hi PeepZz,
Hows ur days been going. Hopefully all of you are doing as great as I am =) .
here goes my 2nd post , this time i wanna share one of my fishes , its well known to the chinese community as " Soon Hock" , don't get it mix up with our ex-national badminton hero Mr. Ong Soon Hock. =P
This is a pic of this tasty and expensive and sort after fish  =) .
Personally i have 4 of these fishes, going to kena "sembelih" during this 2011 Chinese New Year, haha.. nothing personal , just to share the result of my hobby and passion with my family members .
Here goes a little details about this fish,

Name: Oxyeleotris Marmorata (Soon Hock, Ketutu , Ubi , Hantu)
Environment: Normally Brackish water
Price: about RM100 Per Kg
Taste: EXCELLENT =D

I feed my Soon Hocks with comets and prawn.. i remember the first time i bought my Soon Hock, about 5 of them i went all the way to Kuala Selangor to get it, too bad they only manage to survive for 3 days due to certain issue, the 2nd time i got it from Ulu Klang and Thank God all manage to survive till today, the 1st day was challenging as I was still a newbie back then, the fishes started to discharge slimy things and keep jumping out from water and this indicate there's some issues with the water quality, I keep changing the water for whole night and manage to solve the water condition problem as well. =) and they are ready to be serve on my reunion dinner table... haha =)
ok Guys ! Thanks for reading , hope this would be helpful in your hobbies as well, I will share about my Arowana in my next posting... Feel free to leave comment or question, I'll try my best to answer all your questions !

No comments:

Post a Comment