Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Obedient - Chow Chow training

Here is a video of me commading my Chow-Chow name Fei Fei . =)
A lot of people in Malaysia says Chow Chow is a very difficult breed to train but i let all of you to watch this video and judge it yourself alright?

Training a dog require a lot patience and a little of time. Before getting yourself a dog of course you must be ready and commited in taking care of it , if not just get the robotic pets. =)
No offence but just to make everyone have a better life =)
A lot of Chinese says that in order to make a Dog remember and obey you must hit it hard enough to remember and this is so NOT TRUE . SO DO NOT EVER HIT YOUR DOG =)

Anyways  guys enjoy, and feel free to post up any question , Ciaoz and wait for my upcoming post ! i'll make sure i post up something more informative and will have a real video or photos of  it to show the honesty i apply in what I share. Take care guys and Happy Chinese New Year

3 comments:

  1. So, you HAVE to use treats to get her to do something? My chow does "tricks" just because I ask her to. All she needs is a verbal "good girl" as a reward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm.. i don't know what you trying to prove here,
    but good to hear u can train your chow that well =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked your training session. Very well behaved chow. I use treats as well. I don't see anything wrong with it.

    ReplyDelete